Learning positive thinking lies in the fact that negative thinking, destructive and pessimistic upsets the balance emotional, mental and bodily rights and makes him sick. According to this logic, lack of confidence, pessimism and anxiety lead to disorders such as depression, neurosis, inhibition, nervousness, irritability and stress that pave the way for diseases and lead to psychosomatic illnesses. Positive thinking is of course to the contrary. This positive basis allows the individual to have a strength and energy that give good health and allow him to succeed in life. According to proponents of positive thinking, if the individual can not control its destiny, it is possible to change attitudes to events and not be overwhelmed by negative feelings. Some proponents of positive thinking say it even helps fight against diseases organic real and sometimes serious.
Action of positive thinking
Like all methods of this kind, it depends primarily on the belief of the patient.
We are what we think
- The action of positive thinking is based on autosuggestion.
- Formulas, or statements that the patient keeps in mind, read aloud or listen to help adopt a new
- attitude and condition the subconscious to make him take a new direction.
- The statements should allow to replace all thoughts demeaning by positive thinking.
- Here are some examples:
- “I’m fine,” “I’m relaxed,” “It’s easy,” “I am pleased,” “I’ll get,” etc.
When to use positive thinking?
This can be done in all circumstances and in all situations. However, positive thinking is particularly effective in three areas:
- In medicine and psychotherapy.
- Training for business managers and executives and motivational seminars.
- In sport, where it stimulates the fighting spirit and achieve high performance.
How to learn to think positively?
- Positive thinking has generated a large number of books, seminars, presentations as all methods of alternative medicine.
- If we can find the address of a practitioner in a magazine or a directory of business, it is
- preferable to use personal information provided by friends, relations familiar with the therapist.
- Beginners should first learn about their thought processes in order to identify their negative tendencies.
- The next step is to identify negative aspects can be replaced by positive thinking.
- Then there are formulas that their repetition reach the unconscious.
- For efficient access to positive thinking is often required to get rid of various factors including the presence of mental block stray too much thought.
- Stress, anxiety can be evacuated through the yoga , the relaxation , medication and derived methods, including eg autogenic training, which is to put in a state of self-hypnosis by a gradual series of exercises learned with a specialist.
- We can then take advantage of this particular state to resolve blockages and induce positive thoughts.
- Relaxation therapy, which allows a neighboring state by a mechanism of induction.
- A soft-spoken monotone leads to a relaxed state.
- Some athletes use relaxation therapy to prepare for competition, eliminating the confounding factors to devote their mental energy to achieve their best.
One of the side effects of the growing interest in alternative medicine is the proliferation of individuals who take advantage of some serious infatuation. It is not always easy to identify good practitioners of positive thinking.
Positive thinking may seem at first glance to be a ridiculous method. It is not easy to repeat the formulas of the type: “I’m happy in my skin” fifty times a day, without being previously convinced of the effectiveness of this method.
It is therefore important to go beyond his shame, his inhibitions to lose the feeling of ridicule and practice positive thinking successfully.